Monday, June 16, 2003

Finals are over. I survived. Thank goodness. Meanwhile, I have become a total java-freak. ¼úÀ̳ª µý °Å¿¡´Â Áßµ¶¼ºÀ» ÀüÇô ´À³¤ÀûÀÌ ¾øÁö¸¸ Ä¿ÇǸ¸Å­Àº ÇÏ·çµµ ¾È ¸¶½Ã°í´Â ¸ø Áö³­°¡´Â°Í °°´Ù. ÀÌ°Ç Áßµ¶ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ÁøÁ¤ÇÑ »ç¶ûÀÌ´Ù. Ä¿ÇǸ¦ À§ÇÑ »ç¶û. ½Ã°£ÀÌ ³²¾Æµµ´Ï º° Çê¼Ò¸®¸¦ ´ÙÇÑ´Ù. ÇìÇì... Áö±Ýµµ µû²öµû²öÇÑ Ä¿ÇǸ¦ ¸¶½Ã°í ÀÖ´Ù. ÇöÀç½Ã°£ ¹ã 11½Ã ¹Ý. I watched a lot of movies, TV shows, Korean videos since the end of the semester. I am in total relaxation mode... I think before I go to bed, I will actually read for once. I meant to read for pleasure a while back, but it somehow did not end up so pleasurable. Oh yeah, I wasn't supposed to have dinner tonight, but I did. Oops. I guess that diet will have to start tomorrow~~.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home