Tuesday, February 04, 2003

So I drank a bit last night. Which, inevitably means that I was up, bonding with the potty, promptly from 2AM - 5AM. I guess some people do drink and get semi-wasted, and still don't vomit, but it seems that even when the alcohol makes me slightly buzzed, I am still up most of the wee hours of the night, puking away. If only there's a way to nix that aftermath! I guess it's life's way of putting me in my place. Despite my ultimate desires to drink the night away and be forever blessed with the alcohol in my blood, my body's utterly grotesque response to excess alcohol prevents me from imbibing over my limit. If it didn't, goodness, I'd be a full-fledged "alkihollick!" I am counting down to the days I start school. BRB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home