Saturday, April 05, 2003

I.O.U-Carry And Ron You believe, that Ive changed your life forever And youre never gonna find another somebody like me And you wish, you had more than just a lifetime To give back all Ive given you and thats you believe But I owe you the sunlight in the morning And the nights of all this loving that time cant take away And I owe you more than life, now more than ever I know that its the sweetest debt Ill ever have to pay Im amazed when you say its me you live for You know that when Im holding you, youre right where you belong And my love, I cant help but smile with wonder When you tell me all Ive done for you Cause Ive known all along But I owe you the sunlight in the morning And the nights of all this loving that time cant take away And I owe you more than life, now more than ever I know the its the sweetest debt Ill ever have to pay Cause I owe you the sunlight in the morning And the nights of all this loving that time cant take away I know the its the sweetest debt Ill ever have to pay ´ç½ÅÀº ³»°¡ ´ç½Å »îÀ» ¿µ¿øÈ÷ ¹Ù²Ù¾î ³õ¾Ò´Ù ¹Ï°í ÀÖ±º¿ä ³ª¿Í °°Àº »ç¶÷À» ´Ù½Ã´Â ¸¸³¯ ¼ö ¾øÀ¸¸®¶ó°í¿ä ³»°¡ ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô ÁØ °ÍÀ» ´Ù °±±â À§ÇØ ´ç½ÅÀº Æò»ýº¸´Ù ´õ ±ä ½Ã°£À» °¡Áö±â¸¦ ¹Ù¶ó°í ÀÖ±º¿ä ´ç½ÅÀº ±×·¸°Ô ¹Ï°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä *ÇÏÁö¸¸ ºúÀ» Áø °Ç ³ª¿¹¿ä, Àú ¾ÆħÀÇ ÇÞºû°ú ½Ã°£ÀÌ ¾Ñ¾Æ°¥ ¼ö ¾ø´Â ÀÌ ¸ðµç »ç¶ûÀÇ ¹ãµéÀ» ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô ºúÁö°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä Àλýº¸´Ù ´õ Å« °ÍÀ» ÀÌÁ¦ Àüº¸´Ù ´õ ¸¹ÀÌ ºúÁö°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä ³­ ¾Ë¾Æ¿ä, ±×°Ç ³»°¡ ¿µ¿øÈ÷ °±¾Æ¾ß ÇÒ °¡Àå ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ºúÀÓÀ» ÀλýÀÇ ¸ñÀûÀÌ ³ª¶ó°í ´ç½ÅÀÌ ¸»ÇÒ ¶§ ³­ ³î¶ó¿ï »ÓÀÌ¿¡¿ä ¾ËÀݾƿä, ³»°¡ ´ç½ÅÀ» ²¸¾ÈÀ» ¶§ ´ç½ÅÀº ¹Ù·Î ÀÖ¾î¾ß ÇÒ °÷¿¡ ÀÖ°í ´ç½ÅÀº ³» »ç¶ûÀÓÀ» ³ª´Â ±×Àú ³î¶ó¿ö ¹Ì¼ÒÁöÀ» ¼ö¹Û¿¡ ¾ø¾î¿ä ³»°¡ ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô ÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ´ç½ÅÀÌ ³»°Ô À̾߱âÇØ ÁÙ ¶§ ¸»¿¹¿ä ºúÀ» Áø °Ç ¹Ù·Î ³ªÀÓÀ» ³ª¸¸Àº ¾Ë°í Àְŵç¿ä

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home