Friday, March 28, 2003

The weather is killer hot today. I think the foundation is melting right off my face. Having another slow day at work, so what else, but to blog? School's been a killer. I am just beginning to feel the stress from school work... I can't wait for spring break, which is still 2 weeks away. Crystal asked me onto which celebrity my type(of guy) is displayed. I haven't thought about guys in so long that I really can't remember. However, after watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding, I decided that John Corbett is very close. He played Aidan Shaw on Sex and the City, who was the embodiment of a guy every woman wants as her boyfriend. Also he played the character Ian Miller in the forementioned movie, and the character is portrayed so sweet and so deeeeeelicious... mmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home