Monday, March 17, 2003

Bush gave Hussein 48 hours to leave and go into exile, or war will proceed. I have mixed feelings about war. It is very confusing with so many issues in hand, to make some sort of intelligent opinion that can be appreciated. Whether the US should go into war without the backing of the UN, or if war is indeed inevitable. I leave it up to the folks in Washington to handle the situation, but there's bound to be casualties. If I become part of that "casualties" from the decisions made by Washington, will I still stand by my decision?

It rained like crazeeee on Saturday. On Sunday, it was pretty sunny, but a bit chilly, because the breeze was carrying humidity, I guess. Now, on Monday, it is extremely windy, and a bit more chilly. The trees are swaying to and fro, and the glass vibrates in the window sills. But the sky is just sunny as can be. The weather is impartial to the happenings in our world. It is negligent of war, or terror; it is a cruel reminder how small we are. A humbling idea, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home