Monday, February 24, 2003

I really need to work on this page. It's full of incomplete links, and the pic on the lower right hand corner is not even mine. (Came with the template) I will need to work on this, but I really don't have time these days. Work has been demanding. Crys needed much more of me than before, due to her recent crisis, revolving BJB. I also need/want/should drop 30 lbs, and have 14 units to contend with, so it is quite an understatement to say that I just didn't have time to update my blog. Although I love my blog, and have a passion about working on it, reality comes first. I need to make sure I get the extra boost of GPA that is desperately needed, and make sure I don't fall behind in classes. I know its only been exactly a week since school started, but i need to do everything possible.

I had dinner with my boss, and Shane, and ate more than my share. Again, that would be an understatement. I feel as though I ate a horse. I am FULL. I am beyond full. I am just a spoonful of rice away from exploding. So needless to say that my fabulous workout from yesterday is now history, and all the food I ate tonight surpasses the benefits reaped by yesterday. It is rainy and drizzly, but maybe i can make some time to go burn off something.... I know 30 lbs is a lot, and I have planned many milestones.... The first one would be to drop 10lbs by the end of march. I hope I can do it. That's just 2 lbs a week.... hopefully I can do it... but GOD I LOVE FOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home