Wednesday, February 19, 2003

I drove by Silverlake as usual on my way home. There was flowers and candles lit at the accident site. Sad to see lives ended and ruined because of such a mistake. According to what I have read, as soon as Elliot wakes up from his coma, he will be notified about the happenings, and will have to be tried for murder. He already has a bail set. I also can't help but be mad in some aspect. What if the victim was me? Or my brother? Or a friend of mine? Careless mistake can take lives that one can't be responsible for. It is really confusing what to make of it. The boys are so young, and yet adults, and it was such a small mistake, and yet it killed. It's not like me to get into theology even in moments like these, but if Elliot believes in god, I hope he will be with him in the horrid path that lies before him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home