Tuesday, February 11, 2003

I haven't posted to my blog in ages, it seems, although it's been less than 5 days, which signifies what sort of life I have. 5 days seem like ages, that's the sort. I did give my Xanga site a total face-lift; instead of the blue color scheme, I moved to purple, and I also added a background of lavender, with purple and white stars. All in all, pretty satisfactory. I only have half an hour to go, which is one of the few things to look forward to as of this moment. Afterwards, I will go to Mickey D's, and get myself supersized French Fries, because I deserve it. I had a long hard day today. The set of customers of today weren't the angry, tantrum throwing sort; they were the annoying and clingy sort, which can be worse at times, like today. They cling onto me asking me to teach them how to use their phones, and etc, change numbers, etc. Which is alright, but too much can definitely wear and tear someone down. I think I'm hallucinating, because I am seeing french fries dance before my eyes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home