Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Oooh, I have sneaky news. Last year, I had this co-worker, whom I will discreetly refer to as "D," who worked about a month and a half before he stopped coming to work all of a sudden. Of course, if he had a valid reasoning for that disappearance, such as DEATH, or getting bit by a rabid dog, this wouldn't be any issue. The new guy after him, whom I will discreetly refer to as "E"(No, this is not alphabetical in any way) also disappeared the same way. Anyways, knowing "D" for the amount of time that I did, allowed me to realize what AIM screen name, e-mail address, chat ID's are, which are all the same. And being a newbie in the world of blogging, I was browsing through other people's Xanga sites, and came across someone who had the same Xanga ID as "D's" other ID's. So I said, "hmmm," and I clicked and started to read. Lo and Behold, it is the same guy! (Surprise, surprise) and I thought maybe there is a side of him I just didn't get to know. Maybe he is a thoughtful one who's just quiet. Boy, was I wrong. He's the exact same character on Xanga, as he is in real life -- consisting mostly of phrases such as "Huk!!?" FYI, "Huk" is not to be confused with "Hyuk" - aka the laughing sounds that the Disney character "Goofy" makes -- it is "Huk" always accompanied by two ! and a ?, and it is quite like the sound that one makes when one might choke on a peanut or similar, and stops breathing. For those of you who knew "D"... well bless his heart that he ran out never to return when he did -- it turns out that he's not only a fat slob, but also "blazes" quite often. Which explains why he always said/made sounds "Huk!!?" and looked constipated at all times. I'll have to see where "E" will turn up again... "E" didn't even pick up his entire paycheck before splitting -- I kinda figured that he might have gone insane from working here(I've been in this biz for 3 years, but I'm all "haaaard" so work doesn't have the same psycho effect on me as it did on poor "D" and "E") and many would, so I wouldn't blame them. Poor souls. *Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home