Friday, February 14, 2003

I feel bad. It's worse than just being single on Valentine's. Not only do I feel unworthy of the opposite gender's love, but also, unworthy to be best friends with anyone. Recently, my Best Friend's younger sister had the joy/luck of receiving some type of jewelry from the "notorious" Tiffany's(in response to the word "Tiffany" my brother commented "it's a girl's name; they also sell sandwiches." However, later, I found out that he indeed knows of the famed Tiffany's jewelers! *ShOcKiNg~*), and merely few days afterwards, my BestFriend herself also received the same fortune of receiving an unknown item from Tiffany's from her ***SWEET*** boyfriend. She raved and ranted about it, how she missed the delivery because she wasn't home, and blah blah blah. I was at first happy for her, but to tell the truth, the feeling became really bitter, really fast. First of all, I am single, and have been the entire 2002 and so far in 2003, and probably will remain so for a good long while. Second of all, all the boyfriends I have had in the past were crummy, evil, retarded, fashionally-challenged, loser, or all of the previously mentioned adjectives. So I admit, I was INSANELY jealous of the beautiful gift from Tiffany's that she received/will receive soon. So I take this opportunity to apologize to her sincerely, that I have seen the wrongness of my ways, and I am now sincerely excited and exude positive feelings (to the extremes) for her Valentines. She probably does not know I had such a negative attitude toward her fortune, because despite my nasty feelings, I tried to appear happy for her. However, I also apologize for such mockery of friendship I have exhibited, and will work on being a better friend. Yongil, I'm so happy for you! See, Nick is a Sweetie pie!!! You are extremely lucky to have him(if you don't want him, let me know....haha) and I love you~! (Strictly as a friend, of course =o) Tell Nickster I said hi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home