Friday, February 28, 2003

My best friend's crisis is actually continuing longer than expected. BJB didn't even look at her while speaking to her in class, and that made her more upset. It was as shocking to me as it was to her, and after spending some time reflecting upon it, I just think that she should wait just a little bit more, have a talk with him, and in the worst case scenario, prepare to move on.

I've been very busy with school, work, and my friend these days. I was very glad to find today to be Friday. I don't know what the date is half the time... I walk around like a zombie. I wake up near 6AM, and use my somnambulic driving abilities to go to class, and then to work. I was so used to getting up by 8:30 to 9AM for more than half of 2002, so gettiing up nearly 3 hours is wreaking havoc in my life these days. But all in all, waking up early isn't as bad as expected. The day is longer, and I have more time(to study!).

I have some other crap to take care of, including getting ready to volunteer at a hospital. I have so much sunshine in my life to keep to myself -- gotta share it with others! Yay. woop-dee-do. (Note sarcasm).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home