Saturday, March 08, 2003

Wow. Talk about going blogless for nearly a week! I haven't been able to suffer through blog-withdrawl symptoms yet, because my week was quite occupied. Let's just say that it was an emotional hodge-podge of things, and I'm just glad the week is over and so is the emotional train wrecked in my mind. I am SOOOOO loving Norah Jones these days. So cool. So calm, yet passionate. So soothing yet persuasive... it's a new jazz thing. Also, very loving SATC, downloaded straight to my comp, thanks to Kazaa. I don't know how I lived without HBO for so long! Maybe I can watch the sopranos next or something. I had this thing with "K" and I feel very withdrawn from him, and him from me. So my status is still single, still quite lonely, but not quite so much free time, because of one of the emotional train wrecks mentioned previously. I took a psych exam today. I know, it is Saturday, but I have class. I was studying last night, but I got really tired, and wanted to get up early in the morning and study, but instead over-slept. So I won't be too surprised when I get a D or something...

The thing about yesterday... I have this customer, who is a CPA, and also owner of a sauna in koreatown. Anyways, rude straight from the beginning, and yesterday he complained about something, and when I gave him a reply that obvious did not suit his temperament, he asked to speak to the owner. The owner, at the time was with a customer, and I told him, very politely, so. He proceeded to call me a Á¤½Å ³ª°£ ¹ÌÄ£³â, and also ½Ã¹ß³â, and I think made a combo of those two very strong phrases as well. Direct translation in English would be close to crazy fucking bitch and fucking slut respectively, but in Korean it is very heavily offensive, because like most Asian languages, Korean is a very polite language, so terms like those listed above are not loosely used as in the F word or the B word in English. It nearly made me cry(I actually did shed a couple of drops of tears), which made me very angry... Why am I allowing this freak to get to me? Why am I allowing this god-forsaken bastard to depress my mood and ruin my day? But it did. It's not my fault, but I take the blame for being such a push-over. I should take a stand for myself and be the strong woman that I should be. However, that is very hard, and I'm putting that into my list of things to work on.

I was shaking nearly the whole day, and that is probably why I was worn out more than usualy last night. I need to be a stronger person and be capable of protecting myself and standing up for myself. If I don't, who will?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home