Thursday, June 19, 2003

I made a blog page for my brother. He is fully capable of creating a better page than I even can, but I have a feeling that he thinks "blogging" is "sissy." So I made it for him. Ibanzajoe's Page. Well, as he reminded me, I really can't be doing much work if I have enough time to set up a new blog. It's true. I get paid for doing shit. It is so odd, then, that I would actually get tired or get stressed from work, when I'm doing so little work. I think just being present at work (mentally and physically) is enough work itself to be paid and worthwhile. Anyways. I found that he has actually made one entry in it. How proud that makes me. I am a strong believer that writing and reading greatly improves one's ability to communicate. Corny, yes, but true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home