Friday, July 18, 2003

My bro's phone came by Airborne this morning. Hopefully he likes it. He wanted to get a Samsung for a ring tone called "Clear Sound" but for some reason, it doesn't have it. A lot of other samsungs do, but this one, no. How ironic. Anyways. It's a nice phone, and comes with two batteries. He used the LG for a year and two months, so the new one should last just as much, if not longer. The weather is muggy. Rather humid for LA, and too humid for my taste. It causes my hair to go into a rampage. Today is Friday, but I keep thinking that it's Saturday. I think it's because I don't have class on Fridays. I didn't do crap yesterday, but I did make my way to Bally's and worked out a bit. I had spaghetti last night... the pasta was just too much temptation for me to resist... and I had a bowl of it. I haven't had much to eat for dinner in the last week. I was originally going to skip dinner altogether, but since I dont' eat breakfast, it would mean that I would only get one meal a day and I didn't find that to be too healthy, so I decided on a very very light dinner. One night I had two mangos. The next, I just had a tiny bit of rice with tofu. About the size of my fist. I tried to keep myself from getting hungry by eating lunch a bit later than usual, and drinking iced green tea at night. (The caffeine never keeps me awake.) Well, that's about it. ER wasn't on last night... I was pissed. How can a rerun of ER be replaced with the Jen and Ben (Cosmo called them "Bennifer" but my brother called them "Ben.Lo.") interview. Damn you NBC!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home