Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Mmmm... Donuts...

Mmmm... Donuts...

Donuts turn me into Homer Simpson. I suddenly found a peculiar fascination for donuts and donut-related products. Perhaps there's also a job for me at LAPD -- just kidding. But donuts... mmmmm... tasty!

Excuse the brief post -- I will be busy the rest of the night scavenger-ing my kitchen for something edible -- haven't been feeling well at all. I'll save you the details, except one: I bought Laxatives. Yep. That's Laxatives with a capital "L" because they're Liars. I could have sworn the box said "chocolate stimulant laxative" as though it were a dual-functioning chocolate, like it was multi-tasking. Tastes great, and relieves constipation too! But No. I got home and re-read the box and realized that it actually says, "Chocolated" Stimulant Laxatives. So guess what that tasted like. Yep. The exact opposite of a yummy donut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home