Tuesday, October 12, 2004

DSL Down, People!

I am having DSL problems at home. I cannot check e-mails, blog, or read blogs, read the news, whatever. I am disconnected from the world I know best and that makes me feel utterly lonely.

I am currently at the school library. Normally the computers here have been programmed to disallow people from acessing e-mails, but obviously they haven't gotten around to blocking gmail yet. Blogger has also been posing some problems -- it takes a zillion years to log on, and another zillion years to open up a new box for entries, then another two zillion years to publish. I've been using my e-mail to e-mail the blog entry to my blog -- blogger provides something -- it looks like an e-mail address -- but when you write to the address, it goes directly on your blog. So that's what I'm doing.

Now I have to get my butt to stat class, which isn't particularly the highlight of my day. Hope my DSL is back up at home -- service has been sporadic, and it's making me depressed, to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home