Saturday, June 21, 2003

I can't believe it. It's raining in June in SoCal. The weather's been pretty crappy lately, and it finally broke into a light shower. It's kinda like spring's rain that other places with actual 4 seasons have. In SoCal, where we have scorching summer for 9 months, and then something similar to fall/spring for 3 months or so, it is rather strange. Maybe we're supposed to have an earthquake soon. If it happens, I'm taking credit for predicting it. My brother's blog is rather interesting. ±Ùµ¥ ³ª´Â ÇѱÛÀ» Ãĵµ ³ª¿À´Âµ¥ ¿Ö ¾È³ª¿À´Â°ÅÁö? ºí·Î°ÅÀÇ »õ·Î³ª¿Â ¹öÁ¯À̾ ±×·±°¡? Well, anyways. I rather enjoy rain. So it's nice to get some. Oh yeah. I have FANTASTIC news.
I just checked my grades from last semester. I have an A in English, and a highly unexpected A from Chemistry. Yeah baby~! Whodaman! I was thrilled. I have the best grades I've had since I started college, which has been a while. It's nothing stellar to brag about, but it gave me definite hope that I can actually get A's again. It also gave me hope that I can actually transfer to a decent institution someday, and also hope of every getting into med school. You need a GPA of OVER 3.0, but you can't really get that kind of GPA if you never get an A. Anyways. I guess I could have done a bit better in those psych courses, but chem was sucking the life out of me. The best part is that I am no longer part of the "academic probation" club. That means I no longer have to visit my counselor (he-who-doe-not-speaketh-English). Even though I have yet to retake the courses I had F's in (which originally caused the academic prob.) I still have a GPA of over 2.0. Imagine if I actually repeated those classes now and got better grades! That A in chem was the best news I have had in months. The best thing to have happened so far in 2003. Yeah~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home