Monday, March 15, 2004

Procrastination is the biggest demon that lives within me.

I have an exam tomorrow (I haven't studied at all!) and I have some readings that needs to be done, but I'm behind. I'm tired, I'm sleepy, I can't concentrate. There's a lot on my plate -- I got the nursing applications (I think this is the fourth time!) due in a week or two, papers and exams up the wazoo, or whatever. And all I can think of doing is listening to Maroon5, and enjoying the most divine beverage: Diet Vanilla Coke.

Which brings me to what I really wanted to say! I went to Ralph's today to pick up some stuff for work, and saw diet vanilla Coke! I was just so excited! After work, I went with my brother to buy boxes of it. I love, love, looooove Vanilla Coke, but since I have been made aware of my current weight situation (surplus of weight = not good!), I had to opt for diet Coke, which is so blah. I also loved Cherry Coke, but there was no diet version of that for ages, until now! Or at least to my knowledge. I found the diet cherry coke, but I was so obsessed with the diet vanilley, that diet cherry will have to wait another day before I indulge in it. I wanted to take a picture of the can of diet vanilla coke, but I had to charge my battery. Such divine drinks (a.k.a. "nectar of the gods") should be photographed and placed on one's blog for much admiration by its adoring public. I love vanilla coke.

As I walked down the aisle, I evil-eyed the Vanilla pepsi, and muttered under my breath, "biter."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home