Saturday, April 17, 2004

VPL vs. Up Yo Ass

I am all about being comfortable. So the search for the ultimate thong continues. As a woman with more than just a mediocre sense of fashion, I realize that VPL (translate: visible panty line) is the ultimate faux pas. And as a woman who has tried numerous thongs of varying sizes and shapes and brands, wearing a thong comfortably is harder than reaching nirvana. Or perhaps finding that fab thong is nirvana. Either way, I am glad that the search has ended!

My best friend is a thong-lover. She likes wearing fashionable underclothing. She's hip. She's thin. She's well-tanned. She's more of a sex-on-the-beach, chilling in Malibu type. So I take heed when she says thongs are comfy. I try it. I fail. It seems impossible. Basically it's the rear portion of it that is so irritating. With my expertise in the human anatomy, having a thong irritate that portion of the body is not only uncomfortable, it is also just asking for an infection. You're basically rubbint E. coli, among other bacteria, up and down. Not a pretty picture, eh? So I'm a geek.

I opened up an Angels card with Vicky's, and received various coupons. I went and found a great deal on mesh panties. I'm not fan of mesh, but since it was a pretty good deal, I decided to give it a go. Who would have known, mesh thongs would work for me? It's cute, it's pink, it's comfy. Yesterday was my first attempt, and mission was accomplished. I am now a converted thong person.

Not many men know the pains women go through. They just shudder when women mention bits and pieces of the ordeals, like getting used to a thong, or plucking eyebrows and etc.. But it's reality. You know, there are thongs for men. Perhaps any men would like to give it a go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home