Sunday, April 11, 2004

Beautiful Sunday

Somewhere between 11AM and noon, I woke up to find myself, receiving a stream of cascading sunlight which flooded my bed. After over a week of overcast days, the sunshine brought me back among the living -- quite frankly, I felt like a zombie puttering around the last couple of days. Finally, I can use natural light for my room, instead of turning on the electrical lights, which stinks in my room. The halogen is too dim, and the fluorescent is too bright (enough to keep me zoned out for days!). But anyhoot, it's a lovely lovely terrific fabulous day.

I Love Coffee, I Love Tea

I do. I really love coffee and love tea, and these days, I prefer'em over alcohol! I usually have tea in the evenings, especially green tea during the nights I have to burn the midnight oil. I drink coffee throughout the day, but mostly in the morning and after lunch. But these things, as wonderful as they are, never taste quite as good when consumed leisurely. For example, now. It's a Sunday. Sunday is my only day off from the week, and even this holy day had a long To-Do List™, such as laundry, cleaning the bathroom sink, reading the dreaded Beowulf, filling out nursing program applications, etc. etc. etc. But I did my laundry on Friday, and next week is Spring Break (I'm off from school). The nursing apps are done, so on this fantastic Sunday, I have leisure. And coffee this morning (actually it's a bit past 1PM, but feels like AM because I just got up two hours ago!) is just fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home