Wednesday, April 07, 2004

A New Gadget Hunt

I am on a new gadget hunt: the MP3 player. Ideally I would want a mini iPod, in pink, as shown on your left. However, seeing as that this fabulous little thing costs two and half Benjamins, it would be safe to say that purchasing one would be difficult at best. So I've been doing some research for lower priced MP3 players, on Amazon and eBay and such.

As y'all know, I am pretty much anal, and must do very detailed research before purchasing an item, an electrical item, of all things. Since I know so little about electrical gadgets, I must be very careful not to be ripped off (excuse the crude language), and hence the much needed research. It took me more than half a year to get my digital camera, and just as long for my sony CD player -- and with each purchase, I am happy to say, I got excellent deals and have been very happy with them. I say that consumer satisfaction is dependent on the consumer. Face it: if you're dumb enough to purchase something that is going to easily break down or be difficult to use, that's your own fault. Unless in some way the manufacturer manipulated you into believing falsehoods, but even then you should do a thorough research to cover your ass. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home