Saturday, May 22, 2004

Random Tidbits

Random Tidbits

Do Penis Enlargement Pills Work? (Not Work-Safe)

What the heck? This just ties in so well to the SPAM I've been getting.

Some Users to Auctioneer: Bring Back My Old Ebay

Yeah. Ebay changed their "My Ebay" section... When Blogger changed, I was able to navigate better, and it also had a bundle of new (and neat) features that gave me more blog power. Yes, it did take time to get used to the new design, but it was easy and effortless. However, eBay's reorganization doesn't seem to be because of new tools for users. It just seemed like they were bored looking at the same layout, and voila! But it's not that great -- I really don't see the point of changing all that, except possibly to annoy. But it's not that difficult to get around. It's pretty easy in fact. I just don't see why they had to make such layout changes when the old one sufficed; it isn't as though they put in new things that ultimately had to lead to a layout alteration. If there are new things... well, I didn't notice. If an eBay geek like me doesn't appreciate it, I know not many will either. So take that and smoke it in your pipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home