Friday, June 25, 2004

Late-Night Blogging: Eureka!

Late-Night Blogging: Eureka!

This will be brief (third brief post in a row!). I have decided to finally venture outside of my race, as far as dating goes. So rather than to be set up by knowing acquaintances, I decided to take my chances and move forward to the 21st century. On-line dating service websites have grown in popularity, and I am going to give it a go. If I can somehow filter out the perverted psychos (I know they're out there), it shouldn't be too unpleasant of an experience. Either way, as Mr. K. has said, it will give me more blogging material. Hopefully I will get to blog them, and not lose them to the infinity of unknown cyberspace, by stupid computer crashing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home