Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday Freebies!

Friday Freebies!

Could not resist the temptation to make an alliteration. Sorry.

It's Friday. And the word "Free" goes so well with Fridays. So here's something free for those who want it: Gmail invites! I have a few invites for Gmail -- if anyone wants to try it out and join me in the frustration (it's really not that often that they're down), please ask!

Blogger has been enhanced.  It looks great from where I'm sitting, although you won't notice any difference.  I get a spell checker too, and it's now WYSIWYG which, I am assuming, stands for What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get.  Here's a view of what I'm lookin' at:

Well, non-blogger users won't know, but it's really good. I can even do those bullet things and make a list, like this:

  • chocolate ice cream
  • shampoo
  • leave-in conditioner
  • coffee
  • Ice-Breakers (gum)

And make a things to buy list.  Sadly, I never knew how to do that whole html crap to make bullet points, but now I don't have to know!  Blogger has made it better for those who remain ignorant of html, such as myself.  Thank you Blogger. 

Of course, the absolute BEST thing about blogger, is that it's free.  Can't get better than free.  Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home