Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Road Rage

Road Rage

GET OUT OF MY WAY LOSER! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M LATE FOR WORK??!!

There are mornings, and then there's hell. When facing hell at such an outrageously early hour, one seriously needs a cool alcoholic beverage, even if driving. I honestly wish I could have a tall glass of midori sour, sipping it through a straw on my drive to work. Perhaps a cosmo. It would be even better if I had a driver and rode in one of those stretched out limos. Nevertheless, on hot, hellish morning like today's, one must start out with the breakfast for champions -- a cocktail.

Ideally, something fruity in the AM to get my eyes opened up, and a mug-full of beer a bit after noon, and a bloody mary to zing up the mid to late afternoon. On a day like this, coffee just doesn't cut it. You hear that coffee?! You're just not doin' it for me!

This, by the way, is my 500th Post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home