Thursday, July 01, 2004

Sage Wasabi

Sage Wasabi

I have finally posted something on Sage Wasabi. Sage Wasabi! It was my last essay I thought up in my head about scumminess of Los Angeles -- it's hard to pick it out of my brain and transcribe it on a computer. I think it really lacks the passion from when it first came about -- I'll have to revise it when I'm in a particularly angry moment again. Hopefully soon. Also, comments and template are from blogger, so they are generic. Which also means that you either have to login to blogger to leave a comment as a distinct individual, or you can leave a comment as an "anonymous" person. You can leave your name in the message itself to identify who you are. I am thinking of getting rid of the blogger comments on this blog, when (and if) I update it to version 9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home