Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Autumn

Feels like Autumn. There is a definite coolness along with a brisk breeze in the air. I wore a long sleeved sweater today, because it is just cool enough to do so. I wish I can lament the passing of summer, but I'm just too busy to mourn! Summer has always felt like a beginning and an end for me. I know most people consider winter to be the end and the spring to be the beginnings, but for me, it is summer. Perhaps it is because I am born smack dab middle of summer -- my age changes during the middle of summer, so it does feel like the end and the beginning.

The weather is just so lovely, I had to blog about it. The winds are supposed to go up to 90 MPH today -- I hope they're not the notorious Santa Ana winds, but even with the slight breeze, it's just lovely. Beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home