Friday, September 05, 2003

Love'em or hate'em? The FAB FIVE!

Obviously, I love them. What's not to like? They are hip, trendy, kind, direct, honest, and intelligent. They don't tell these men that they look like a bunch of slobs(which some do at the beginning) -- they see the great potential each man has, and make it blossom like a firey red rose in the spring time. I saw some guys who were really hopeless looking... but in the end they looked great. I hate most reality shows... I baaaaaaaaaaarely tolerate American Idols (only because of Simon... and making fun of sucky singers is always fun!) and I only read about the Bachelorette. I don't think I should condemn myself to such torture. But Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is just fab. I really, really love that interior designing guy... now only if they weren't so committed in being gay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home