Saturday, November 08, 2003

Html is very difficult, and it's even more so because it's quite unlike anything I have ever encountered. It would be great if I could write html scripts completely from scratch; I actually can, but they don't turn out too beautiful looking. All you nead is a a head and a body, and surround it by the letters html in brackets. But it would be wonderful to create tables and boxes and all sorts of layout... right now all my html work is an eclectic collection created by my proficiency in "copy" and "paste." Having completed kindergarten with soaring grades (do they have grades in kindergarten?) as a young child, I am quite good at pasting, and copying is something I learned along the way. I secretly stalk web-pages made by html-ists that I admire, and copy and paste parts of their codes that I covet. Yes, that is the dark devilish secrets of my blog templates. They look so creative and organized (best of two very different worlds) with a space for each little thing -- but alas, they are no works of mine. I guess I could think of it in a positive way -- although they are not my works, they are a compilation created by yours truly. But that would only be my plagiaristic side trying to negotiate the truth. I am a fraud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home