Sunday, November 02, 2003

It's a beautiful beautiful day. A lot of the smog that had seemingly permanent has actually cleared up, and it's a fabulous fabulous day. Yesterday, the day was so fantastic that I brought my camera out and snapped random photos as I drove. Yes, I took pictures while driving. The photos came out pretty shabby... I'm not a great photographer, and to press the shutter randomly while driving... that's just a bad idea, I've learned. Here are some photos I have managed to take...


That's a picture taken as I left for work on Saturday... it's such a clear day!
Above is taken from Silverlake Blvd. There's a lake and a lot of little homes up on the adjacent hills.
That is a building that is reflecting another building in Koreatown.

The above two pictures may look like it's snowing, but it's just the waterspots from the previous days of showers we had!

Look at the high sky! It's just gorgeous!
Breathtaking... I know my photography is humble, but I hope you get the essense of what I am trying to show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home