Friday, October 31, 2003

It's been a while since I really put time into this blog. Ok, just two weeks or so. I don't like this layout.. although it is a change from the "autumn" look from before, but this was actually a transition template. I've dwelled too long on this look, and I really need to change it.

Speaking of blogs... I have G R E A T news. Whenever I do S O M E T H I N G like this, it can only mean that I am being exceedingly cynical, so don't take me seriously. I was looking through my past archives of this blog, just to see what kind of templates I have tried, and just to get a sense of nostalgia, I guess, when I realized that a period of time have disappeared. Yes, a period in my life has disappeared. I don't know exactly the dates, but a couple of months of entries written in the summer have mysteriously vanished.

I actually realized this a while ago, but it is really hard to accept. I tried to do something to restore it, but there's nothing much I could do, except possibly e-mail blogger tech support and ask, no, d e m a n d for it back. But I don't think I want to do that... I don't even know if they can. I keep telling myself, it's not like I was writing a great novel, or writing some nobel award-worthy quantum physics theory... it was just some stuff I typed, meaningless jargons. But they're gone, and even the craziest worthless crap I've written is my own, and it's disconcerting to see that they have just been annihilated -- vanished without a trace. And it's not just one entry; it's more than a month's worth, and I just feel like getting myself on the asphalt on a side walk, screaming and crying bloody murder. Sad.

I guess there are more important things in life than some blog entries. I mean, it's free... I don't even pay for anything... not blogger, not villagephotos.com, even the time I spend is from work, so technically, I am getting paid for the time I spend on my blog. Getting into nursing.. that's important. Family.. that's important. Of course, blogging about it all... priceless. The extent of cheesiness that this blog is currently exhibiting is unbelievable. I am cheesy. I am boring. ARGH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home