Saturday, November 01, 2003

Hello! Welcome to Haemicuda v 7.0. I hope everyone likes the new look... I know I do. It's not much different from the last cheezy page, but it's brighter, cleaner, and the graphics are bolder. No more pink stuff all over! As much as I do like the color pink, it was getting hard on the eyes.

I felt like putting some sort of citrusy fruit on my blog, because of the renewed feeling I had this morning. As everyone knows, there had been some serious fires all over SoCal -- very stubborn and destructive. Last night, it rained. It was much cooler -- almost cold, and it rained quite a bit. Because of the rain, the fires were much subdued. I half expected to wake up to a cloudy chilly morning, but guess what? The sun was shining with all its might and brilliance! The sun is still shining. The weather is cooler, but it's really bright outside. I just wanted my blog to capture that essence, and I hope it has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home