Sunday, November 09, 2003

I had a rather productive day for a Sunday. I spent the day relaxing mostly -- I got so much relaxation done! I also cleared and organized my desk, which is an overwhelming task. Now it has some order -- it is very surprising to see that the onset of chaos can be reversed. Talked to Crystal, my best friend in Iowa, shared some general frustrations I have had. It is hard to have a best friend halfway across the country. She is coming home in about a month or so, so I get to have my friend back for almost a month. We can't share 100% of our lives because we are so apart. It is surprising that our bond has remained strong, if it hasn't gotten stronger -- I was never one to believe in long distance relationships in any sorts of people. My father lives across the Pacific Ocean, and what a great relationship I have with him! (note sarcasm).

Well, I'm going to examine some photography I have taken in the last few days, pretend to start on some homework, and try to look busy until I get to bed. Good bye blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home