Saturday, November 08, 2003

THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING. My previous entry written this afternoon does not end with "I am a fraud." It actually had two paragraphs after that, probably about a good 200 words, which has now been shot off to cyberspace, never to be found. It is really pesky when I lose chunks of writing like that -- it seems so fake that I am going to re-write what I was writing before! I mean, my blog is not a well-thought-out articles or essays, as you may have noticed. They are splattering of my actual thought processes. These are words that just zoom out, from my brain to my fingertips and typed onto the blogger screen. They are my only source of spontaneity. My blog is animated, because it is real -- no editing is done to it! To lose a paragraph or two and to re-write it, recollecting the thoughts, is not upto par with the essense of my blog. My blog is urgent. It is alive, and when I write in my blog, it is fast. A whole collection of ideas, words, phrases, verbs just start blasting out, and my poor fingers just try to keep up with it. That is my blog. So, although I wish I could recover the lost paragraphs, I will not demean my blog by trying to recapture what's already been lost. I can only tell it like it is. It is gone -- my words, my humble yet sweet words. Although they are lost in the world wide web, may they find proper solace somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home