Friday, November 14, 2003

I really want to go to the airport. I haven't been at the airport since last year. Even during the time I got stuck at O'hare Airport in Chicago wasn't bad... I kind of like airports. They have a nostalgic feel about them, but I don't know why. But more and more the airports are looking like shopping malls -- with Starbucks around every corner. Thanks Giving of last year was when I went to Chicago -- it was just an amazing time. I can't place it into words -- having seen snow for the first time in 13 years... I was worried about the cold but it wasn't that cold at all! But right now... I just really miss snow... and Chicago. It's a fabulous place! I wonder if other parts of the world are as gorgeous as Chicago, or perhaps even more so than Chicago! As I always say... I live like a frog inside of a well. I have everything I need, but I can't see the world. I don't know what I'm lacking in my life because my world is so small. Everything I know of is so little. So infintesimally small. Perhaps one day I could travel leisurely... So here's a list of places I most definitely want to visit!!!

Korea, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Paris, all of Italy, London, Berlin, Mexico City, Argentina, Austrailia, New Zealand, Spain, South Africa, Congo, India, Iraq/middle East, Jerusalem, Palestine, Egypt, Morocco (Casablanca!), Tahiti, and the list goes on and on. I haven't included in the list cities of U.S. because I will probably start covering them one by one before I go international. I once had a dream that I wrote a book which became a national best seller instantly, and I went on book tours all over, visiting all 50 states! It was a remarkable dream! I wish I could dream it again tonight...

The first things I am going to do when I start to make a good amount of money: First I will buy my brother a car. Not some run-down second hand, but a brand new beautiful car that my bro deserves. Like a maxima, or perhaps an Accord. Or maybe even that Volvo he likes. But something reliable and yet flauntable. Secondly, I will buy my mom a house. Condo, house, whatever. Some place small, but cozy, in a quiet area -- perhaps somewhere in Lancaster. Preferably near by a grocery store and a library. And a dog or two (I'd worry about her being alone in a house... she's going to need some doggy bodyguards! Woof woof!). Then I'm going to take her to visit the pyramids and the Sphinx of Eqypt, and perhaps see Europe. I'm listing these things, because one day she might get sick when she gets older... and then she won't be able to witness the marvels of a pyramid or see the Eiffel Tower. It's the least I could do for the woman who gave me life and everything else that I have now, including passion, love, joy, and all that good sugar and spice. So somebody remind me when I start to forget these things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home