Friday, November 14, 2003

It's a really great autumn day. It's cool and slightly breezy. I can smell autumn -- it's a cool sensation, like a curiously strong Altoid mint.

A new phone came today. It's from T-Mobile, made by Samsung. It's very very nice in terms of function. It's got a camera with zoom, and you can even see pictures in the external caller id screen. It doesn't have an antenna (one less thing to break) and it's a compact and flat, clamshell type phone. Everything you need, nothing you don't. The pre-loaded ringtones are also fantastic. Polyphonic ringtones sound like the real thing, not some computerized midi. For example, there is one that sounds exactly like birds chirping in the morning! People would think you have a cage full of birds in your pocket! And it's so loud (customizable volume). You'd be able to hear it from far away, or make it discreet enough for only you to know it's ringing. That's the new Samsung e715. Sometimes I wish I could get one of these... but I have a humongous (although it is a very nice phone... it's nothing comparable to the new advanced technologies of today...) one that my boss pays for. So it's free, so ergo I cannot complain. I get great service and a functional (very functional and sensible) phone free of charge. I gotta keep telling myself that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home