Saturday, December 27, 2003

I present to you, the World's Longest Palindrome! Of course, I had to look up the word, palindrome, on the dictionary. What odd things that people do!

How did Sobe enter society as a mainstream beverage? It says "Lizard Fuel" on the bottle, and has a drawing of a mean lizard, driving what looks like a mean unicycle, or perhaps a bicycle with an exceedingly large front wheel.

It's so cold right now. I am reminded of a scene from Titanic, the little movie that could -- where of course, the characters are in the icy waters of the north Atlantic... I guess perhaps that is colder, but being barefoot in December when it's 50 degrees is pretty darn cold too. My hands are stiff, in fact, and it is very difficult to type.

I am looking to do another overhaul on this blog interface. Something not so yellow. I like this page too, but I can't keep it forever! I haven't decided on what the page should look. I've always had an interesting collection of templates for my blog, which I've displayed promptly through out this year. I don't have much time these days to be working on html (which is a daunting task, even for an uber-cyber-geek such as myself), but I want to get it up and going in time for my blog's first anniversary, which is February 1. I first thought that this blog would be my own attempt to follow a fad -- when it died out, I would just as promptly desert it. However, this stuff is addictive, and I can't let a day go by without updating. Well, actually, I could. I'll just feel queasy and uneasy until the next satisfactory (none of that one liner craps that some bloggers call updates) post. I digress. But just wondering...

When did people make it official, that after the end of a sentence, there would be only one space? As a child, I was taught that after each sentence comes two distinct taps on the space bar. When did this phenomena occur? Where was I during that time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home