Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Yes, sadly, I have resorted to advertising in my blog.

I am selling the following items on eBay:
LG VX 4400
Nokia 8290
Audiovox Walkie-Talkie

They are all in auction, but you can purchase them instantly with "buy-it-now." I need to start collecting funds to start on the Christmas presents... I'm trying to get an iPod for my brother's gift, and purchase a larger capacity Compact Flash card for my digital camera. I kind of gave my mom an early gift (wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse) but I'm going to try to install a CD player in her car... also, there's my boss, Shane, Crystal, and my cat.

If interested, please bid -- consider it a holiday donations to a starving student whose trying to survive the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home