Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I've been wrong. So wrong. Actually, it's closer to, that I have wronged my blog. My blog is now a year old, and with increasing numbers of abandoned blogs these days, having a blog survive over a year should be a miracle and celebrated as such! A year old in blog-age is... is like... 40 in human age! Perhaps my blog has been feeling a bit mid-life-crisis-like lately. So here's something to cheer up the mood --

Happy Birthday Blog!

We've been through a lot together -- ups and downs, politics, scandalous celebrities, school work, ramblings, lactose intolerance, and much, much more. I'm proud to say that I have never left my blog for more than a few days. As nerdy as it sounds, blogging is a hobby of mine, and will be for a long while. And special thanks to Blogger.com for hosting my site, and Villagephotos for hosting my pics for free for much of last year, and even though you suddenly made me pay $5 for the once free service, it's still all good. Thank you Paypal for the "Donation" button that no one utilizes! Thank you Blogskins.com, Webmonkey, Geocities.com and many more, without whom, my blog and I could not have shared such beautiful moments.

Jeez... I guess I really would do anything to get myself out of this comatose state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home