Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I've found a great website! Click Here -- I promise it's nothing gory. It's actually a website created by some Korean person to help others learning Japanese. Among other things, anyways. There is a section that is actually very thorough in Japanese grammar, phrases, greetings, writings, and etc.. It's a great site! I found it so complete and thorough that I am inspired to take up on learning Japanese again. I had to stop after two semesters because of the cost. That was already more than two years ago, so needless to say that I have forgotten a rather large chunk of what I had learned. Thankfully, I still have the text book (it's still the current edition -- not that the Japanese language basics would change catastrophically over two years). I'm even more thankful that I have something to be productive about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home