Saturday, March 20, 2004

Dangerous Woman™

I am a Dangerous Woman™. At least in my opinion. Others view me as a creature who lacks boldness. Quiet and reserved, without much opinions about anything, and with extremely mild manners. Well, that's just a huge mistake. I'm dangerous. I'm toxic. Don't get too close, 'cuz I bite.

There are very valid reasons why I say that I am a Dangerous Woman™. First, there is absolutely so much truth in that women who are powerful, are found to be threatening to much of society. Of course, there are always those individuals who are confident and sure of themselves, enough not to be, but they are few and far in between.

I can be very gentle and kind when I want to be, and I want to be that way most of the time. But when push comes to shove, I can get angry, and I don't spare lives. So don't step on my toes.

I'm not a scary individual and nor am I a violent one. However, I am an intensely passionate person, who has an intelligent mind and a smart mouth that tells it like it is. Sometimes that can make me appear formidable. I'm not that petite quiet Asian girl who's doing her calculus homework like she's told. I'm that wild-child who's drenching wet and dancing in a fountain, arms flung in the air, a la Sylvia in La Dolce Vita.

I'm just giving an explanation for the upper left words, "Dangerous Women," that is all. Relax. I'm not saying that I'm a terrorist or something!

Actually, I am a terrorist. Terrorist to fish! I'm a fish killer. I'm having sushi for dinner tonight... fish beware! Yum Yum Yum, yummy in my tummy, yummy fishies in my tummy!

Obviously, I'm not feeling well. Don't mind my brainless rambling. I'll be back to normal soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home