Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I actually got up at 6:30 AM to study. I wanted to blog right away, to leave evidence of this actually happening, with a time stamp and all, but I figured then it would become moo point for me to get up so early. So I studied. Exam was a bit unexpected, but tolerable. But by noon I was a little tired, and by the afternoon classes, absolutely sluggish. In economics, last class of the day, instead of import, I wrote important for some reason. I nearly had to paint my notes with white-out.

I need to read a part of Chaucer's Canterbury Tales for tomorrow night's class. Chaucer, is a very humorous writer, and I love humor. Chaucer's very frank, and although it is still in an older English, it's much more tolerable than Beowulf. I think I'm going to unwind and digest my dinner (curry rice -- yummy yum yum!) over some good ole TV first though. With a diet Vanilla Coke. Mmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home