Monday, May 31, 2004

Massive Brain Shutdown

Massive Brain Shutdown

For the first time this millenium, I woke up, at my own will, before 8 AM. I actually think it was little after 7. I have several things to do for school this following week, and I could't do any yesterday, due to a Massive Brain Shutdown. My brain is on strike. It's refusing to send sparks. In fact, I really can't tell if I'm still upset by the nursing program thing, anxious by the dating situation, or perhaps just under general stress (like general anaesthesia). I'm numb.

First I have an analytical essay on the poetry of the English restoration period. Then I have to write some sort of satire about modern times. Then I have to write a poetry research paper (I have chosen John Donne -- it overlaps with my other poetry essay). Then I have to prepare for an exam for my mythology class, as well as a poetry exam for an English class. This is all by tomorrow, mind you. It's going to be a long Memorial day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home