Saturday, July 31, 2004

New Look

I finally have my new look up. There are obvious problems, but very very few, which I must say, I am extremely proud of myself. I'll get around to fixing the glitches tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------
Couldn't wait 'til tomorrow to get glitches fixed. I've tested things on IE, Netscape, and Mozilla Firefox, and things are looking ok on my end. Please let me know if there's a problem. I am just ultra excited about transitioning ever so smoothly into a new look. Although, if you notice, there's actually pretty little change that took place, but it's all about learning and incorporating new things each day!

I tried to clean up some stuff -- miscellaneous CSS text, and removed both my old comments links and the Blogger comments links (the only thing I don't like about blogger), and so on and so forth. I also like having each entry bounded by a rounded rectangle. I had a hard time finding a color that would match the orangy background -- white wasn't an option. I also wanted to avoid a look that would get tired easily -- I look at my blog often (narcisism) and got very tired of my old purple look, which is why I quickly had to make a new, whiter one. The whiter one did last a while longer, and I'm wondering if this orange can last as long. I'm not sure if I'll have time to do another face lift once school starts, but we'll see.

So far, birthday is passing by smoothly. I'm coming down with a cold, as it is made evident by the sniffling, sneezing, and occasional coughing. Stuffy nose and itchy throat, with a mild headache. Shane has an awful cold, and he doesn't fare well on cold medicines, so the poor guy had tough it out, and he was really ill. I think he gave it to me, just in time to make it a B-day gift. Fabulous. I'm going to try to relax and catch up on some sleep. Have a great weekend, everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home