Friday, July 23, 2004

When Harry Met Sally

When Harry Met Sally

When Harry Met Sally is one of my favorite movies. It has such a nostalgic quality to it -- perhaps because the story takes place in extremely sporadic little scenes, where a few years pass by between each encounter of the characters. This movie makes me all google-eyed and has me gazing me into the screen without even blinking. I should really get to bed, but I've been watching it. This would be my umpteenth time, but it touches me in different ways, as I age. I mean, you really can't have the same response viewing the film now, versus when you were 11. I'm going to return to the film, half-sleepy, half-dreamy, but all-warm with the smell of nostalgia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home