Monday, August 16, 2004

An Evening Worth Writing Home About

I had an evening worth writing home about. I won't give out all the juicy details, but it was with a young man** and it was pleasant, to say the least. I got home all giddy and teenager-like, as though I found out a long time crush (which in teenagery terms, means a month!) knew my name! The said young man claims that the feeling is mutual -- now I know I shouldn't jump to any conclusions. So I leave it as an open ended statement, and not get myself in a crazy worked up state. It was a very "normal" (at this stage in my dating career (?), having a normal date alone makes it a successful one) date, and other than a sea urchin roll that wasn't quite as nice, I can't find something wrong with tonight. That's reason to celebrate, no? I officially declare this upcoming week, "Yay I had a Normal Date" week.

**I know I sound like an old granny when I call men my age "young men" -- but I really don't know what to call them. To call them just "man" sound so cheap, like a hussy, "don't you be eyeing my man, biatch~" And the word "guy" is so plebeian. For now, I'll stick with "young man" and try to refrain from using it in sentences like, "eat your vegetables, young man."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home