Friday, October 15, 2004

Happy

Can I blog yet another entry about being happy? Yes, I absolutely can. Even though I am currently recoving from the worst tummy ache ever (yes, ever), life is good. So good, in fact, it is beautiful.

I love my blog. Can I say that without sounding pompous? I absolutely adore my blog. It's so..... me! I love the new look that I created -- I was okay with the orangy one, but somehow it didn't quite make sense and the image was kinda yucky looking, especially on my work monitor. The pink is working real well with the black (two of my favorite colors), and the image, one of the Gamine Girls, is very... bold. Kind of mod. Well, it's a bit frilly to be mod-ish, I guess. But I like it. And understated pink butterflies. Butterflies are pretty awesome creatures, but in design, if they're too overstated, it can get redundant and cliche-d. I think I did a good job with incorporating butterflies within the pink -- it blends in and it's not "in-yo-face" -- just the way I had intended, of course.

HTML is coming along very well, and I can get away with using mostly CSS rather than tacky HTML codes. I think I am ready to move onto bigger and better things as far as my blog goes -- perhaps tackle photoshop... learn php or something. Am I getting too conceited? Lemme know when my head gets too big...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home