Thursday, November 18, 2004

Woohoo~!

Christmas came a little earlier this year with the arrival of my new iPod. I've actually gotten so excited that I took photos while unveiling the gem from the brown box from Amazon. The box was surprisingly light, but huge. I could fit in both my VCR and my DVD player inside it! Then I opened it to find another, smaller brown box inside it, surrounded by plastic balloon things (I suppose these are more eco-efficient than styrofoam packing peanuts). Then I opened the smaller box to find the colorfully decorated box of the iPod. I took a lot of caution and slowly extracted the box within the box.

First impression? I was amazed by its size. IT'S SO FREAKIN SMALL! I don't know if I had been looking at the previous generations of the iPods, but this one is definitely smaller than the one I saw at the iPod/Apple store. I don't know, perhaps the large box it came in screwed my ability to have clear perceptions. Ooooooh, and the chrome back! So shiny! It was covered in plastic film, and I was even sorry to peel it off. So precious. Could reaching nirvana be more exhiliarating than opening a new box of an iPod? I don't think so! Well, photos will come soon enough (currently I am using my only available USB port to upload some music to test the iPod for its first run, and can't plug in my camera at the moment.) But photos will follow soon. I promise. I know y'all are just rolling your eyes, saying, "not another post about the iPod" but this is just the first of many! I would kiss the perfect little thing if I didn't have lipstick on. Yep. That's how brilliant and fantastic it is. It's just fabulous. FABULOUS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home