Sunday, November 16, 2003

I spent a lot of time today, doing what I like best. Surfing on the web, watching videos/movies, pampering (pampering, from my point of view, bothering, from the cat's p.o.v.), enjoying a luxurious cup of coffee... Since most of the exams and presentations were out of the way, I didn't have much stress. The anxiety of waiting for the nursing acceptance also simmered down. The history exam on Thursday seems like decades away, with ample time to study... I chatted on the phone with Crystal for nearly two hours, and the cat was actually affectionate today.

Since I got rejected for the upcoming semester's nursing program (Of course, the letter did say, "While it is certainly not impossible, it is rather unlikely that your name will be called for this application period") that means I will have to take G.E. courses and extra unnecessary courses the next semester. Which means I will have more time. I am probably going to take English 102, humanities 115 (mythology!), English 125 (Shakespearean), and either political science, or art history. But most likely, at least two English classes. I also haven't decided if I would go to winter session. I might -- it is a long time from mid-December to mid-February. Then again, I may not. I really do want to take either Shakespearean English, or English literature, or perhaps both. Alas, the Sunday is already coming to a close. It is truly a blessed day, this Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home