Saturday, November 15, 2003

<---------------- Yes. That's me. It's probably one of the best looking picture of me, in my opinion. I am not too photogenic... I look like a white ghost too often in photos. Thanks to my digital camera's self-timer, I can take a whole slew of photos. Which is how I came across this one. All the other ones I look bloated, fat, tired, too freckly, bad hair, too shiny, too dull, cross-eyed, masculine, etc.. I always look at photos of me and say, "that doesn't look like me!" What can I say? No camera can do my beauty justice... except for my fantastic Canon Digital Elph Powershot S400!

Just a quick caption about my photo on your left: It was taken this morning, on Nov. 15, 2003, right before I left for work. I saw my camera, and I was dressed alright, and was having a good hair day (a rare combination) so decided to snap a pic of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home